- *Tours run Thu & Sat from Dec 1 to Mar 31. Group bookings of 4 or more are available all year round.
- 3 Courses of great food spread over 3 great locations.
- Beach cruiser or City style bike with easy gears and comfy seat (E-bikes available at additional cost)
- Experienced Local guide to explain the history of Melbourne's multiculturalism through food
- Bag & Luggage storage while you’re on tour.
All bike tours meet at our shop in Batman Park next to the Yarra River in Melbourne. You will see our red bikes lined up out the front or our guides getting people ready on there bikes. You can catch a free Melbourne CBD tram to either Batman Park or the Melbourne Aquarium.
- The Yarra River The lower stretches of The Yarra River, or historically the Yarra Yarra River, where the city of Melbourne was established in 1835 and today Greater Melbourne dominates and influences the landscape.
- Melbourne’s China Town Since its inception in 1854 and the arrival of Chinese immigrants to Melbourne, the city Chinatown has played an important role in establishing the history and culture of the ethnic Chinese immigrants in Australia. Today Chinatown is a major attraction and one of our favorite stops.
- Collingwood Collingwood is one of the oldest suburbs in Melbourne and is notable for its historical buildings, with many nineteenth century dwellings, shops and factories still in use.
- Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton Gardens According to the World Heritage listing the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Carlton Gardens are “of historical, architectural, aesthetic, social and scientific (botanical) significance to the State of Victoria.