- *Bookings must be made in advance
Get Out of the Office!
The perfect outdoor team building activity
Freddy’s Melbourne Team Building Bicycle Tour is exactly that a Private Team Building Bicycle Tour. With a minimum of 4 people in your group we work the right number of guides to make it a safe and enjoyable experience. This means we work closely with you taking into consideration your groups needs and interest before we come up with the perfect itinerary for your group. We plan to start these tours at our shop in Batman Park but we can also come to you if it fits with your itinerary. The base tour goes for around 4 hours and we do our best to keep this 90% off roads on safe bike paths and parks so everyone feels comfortable. Depending on the time of day we often include lunch or afternoon tea with your tour but have also run private tours in the warm summer evenings. One thing that is common with your Private Tour is you get a great orientation of Melbourne and the key landmarks that makes it one of the worlds most liveable cities year after year. During our stops our guides will give you great tips on what to do whilst in town such as what’s on, and where and what to eat, if you have time you can even join our food tour later in the day.
- Beach cruiser or City style bike with easy gears and comfy seat
- Experienced Local guide
- Guaranteed Small Groups (Max 8 guests)*
- Stop for lunch & coffee with a great view (lunch included)
- *Min spend of $396 or 4 adults
Meeting PointAll bike tours meet at our shop in Batman Park next to the Yarra River in Melbourne. You will see our red bikes lined up out the front or our guides getting people ready on there bikes. You can catch a free Melbourne CBD tram to either Batman Park or the Melbourne Aquarium.
- Just for Fun Tour This is a combination of all our great Melbourne City Tours. We take your team around Melbourne and its famous (and not so famous) landmarks. This tour is run with no real agenda other than making sure your team smile , enjoy their day and remember the day they didn’t have to go to the office.
- Beach Bash That time of year again? How about we get your team out to enjoy the sun and hit the Beach. We jump on our bikes in the CBD and make our way along bike paths to some great beach locations for a BBQ Lunch and some beach sports.
- Team Pursuit A great way to both see the city and create some friendly competition along the way. Each team has a guide and are challenged to “catch” the boss. The boss is treated to a private tour with great food, wine, picnics everything the boss deserves while the team does all the work.
- Scavenger Hunt We have a number of different themes we run here, Street Art, Food, Bar & History. This again see’s teams make their way around Melbourne for a 4-5 hour scavenger hunt ending up at one of our favorite spots in Fitrzoy for the afternoon’s “activities”. Great for those who think the know Melbourne.
- “Do it Your Way!” Of course we think we have some great idea’s but we also know each of you have a specific theme or goal for your team building day. We can always work with you to come up with a very special day just the way you like it.
Here you will find answers to many of our FAQs about this tour. You can also find more information in our General FAQ section here. Are reservations required for this tour? Reservations are required for this tour. What do I need to bring with me on tour? Be sure to bring your camera and sunglasses. We also recommend that you bring an extra layer of clothing in case it get’s chilly during the tour. There is a luggage rack on our bikes so you can easily carry some small items with you. Do I need to reserve a bike separately? No- the bike is included with the bike tour, so just bring yourself and we will take care of the rest! Do we stop for food? Yes, we will make a stop for lunch or a coffee, depending on what time we get started, during the tour. Remember that the cost of food is included in the tour price, so make sure you relax and come along to enjoy your break. What if I haven’t ridden a bike in a while? Don’t worry, it’s just like riding a bike! Our tours move at a very comfortable pace so don’t worry if you are a bit rusty. What happens if it rains? The tour will still run in case of light rain so come prepared with a poncho or jacket and we will be fine.